This is how Keatext's Analysis page looks once data has been uploaded:
Let’s break it up into areas and elements for a better understanding.
This panel along the side allows you to navigate away from the Analytics page.
- Sources page - This is where you upload files to Keatext.
- Dashboard - This is where you find a data visualization (currently not available to all users).
- Analysis page - This is where the bulk of the results are displayed.
- Management page - This is where you can manage Watchlists and Filtersets and where you can customize Groups.
- Organization - This is where you toggle between organizations (not all users will have multiple organizations).
- Log out - This is where you can safely log out of the Keatext app.
- Documentation - This will open the Help Center in a different tab.
- Language - This allows you to toggle between available interface languages (currently English and French are available).
- Settings page - This is where you can manage users and check your usage.
- All Comments - If you are currently viewing a Watchlist or Blacklist, you can return to the main results page by clicking here.
- Watchlists - This displays Watchlists you have previously saved.
- Blacklists - This reveals results (Comments, Topics or Opinions) that were hidden.
- Filterset dropdown - This allows you to use an existing Filterset.
- Save Filters - This button allows you to create or update a Filterset.
- Search Bar - Use this to find specific Topics, Opinions or Keywords words in the analysis.
- Record Filters - This opens to reveal a panel allowing you to filter by the metadata contained in your CSV import. Read more about this here.
- Record count - This shows how many records are currently selected for analysis and the total number of records imported from all sources. If there's a discrepancy between these numbers and there are no filters applied, it's possible that some records were dropped from the analysis because Keatext didn't identify useful information in them.
- Export to CSV - This is where you can export your analysis in CSV format. Read more about this here.
- Watch All - This sends all of your current results to a Watchlist.
- Hide All - This sends all of your current results to a Blacklist.
- Comments - The Analysis page defaults to the Comments page. It shows the results listed in natural language format as Comments. Read about the different views here.
- Topics - Switch to this page to see the results as listed as Topics. Read about the different views here.
- Opinions - Switch to this page to see the results as listed as Opinions. Read about the different views here.
- Comments overview - If the Commenter ID was set before uploading a dataset, then this number shows the total number of Commenters counted in the results. If no unique Commenter ID was set, it will display the number of records.
- All time (date filter) - You can filter by choosing the desired time period for your analysis and, if defined, it will trigger comparison analysis. Read more about this here.
- [#x] comments from [#z] records for the selected period - This is an overview of the analysis that displays the number of comments extracted from the number of records, depending on the filters applied.
- Sentiment - These filter cards allow you to see the different categories of textual data: Praises, Problems, Suggestions and Questions. Select the checkbox to include results based on the sentiment category. Read more about this here.
- Checkbox - This is an interactive column where you can either select all or click on individual results. Clicking here opens a menu where you can hide, watch or export the selected items.
- Rank - This column ranks results in order of record frequency so you don’t get lost as you navigate down the list.
- Result (Comment, Topic or Opinion) - This is where the results are displayed. You can click on a result to view more detailed analytics. You can also access more functionalities such as Metadata Correlations or access the original records directly.
- Sentiment - Each result is labeled with the sentiment category it's been assigned to (Praise, Problem, Suggestion or Question).
- Record / Comment Count - This column display changes depending on what page is selected: Comments, Topics or Opinions. It displays the number of records that contain this comment on the Comments page. It displays the number of comments that contain the Topic or Opinion on the corresponding pages.
- Interest - If looking at a specific time frame (other than "All time"), frequency trends will be highlighted here.