- Using this guide
You can follow all the steps of the guide or you can use it as a reference. Click on the links for more in-depth explanations.
This article will guide you towards your first insight. If you have any suggestions on how we can make the quick guide better for you, please let us know in the feedback box at the end of the article.
2. Prepare your data
By watching this video you’ll understand how to upload data into Keatext. You’ll learn what kind of data you can input, what format you should use and how to adapt to special formats such as surveys and social media for optimal results.
- Before uploading data into Keatext manually, you’ll need to convert all your data into a CSV, UTF-8 encoding
- Ensure your file is smaller than 100MB.
- Uploading metadata (such as dates, locations, unique customer IDs) will enrich your results because it unlocks extra features.
3. Upload your File
In this video tutorial you will familiarize yourself with the optimal way of setting up your data in Keatext before the analysis. It highlights all the important fields to watch out for, and how to get the best results from the data you have.
- If you have metadata containing dates, make sure to set the column as “primary date” to take advantage of the trend feature.
- Ensure that all the data types have been identified correctly.
- Only tick your customer comments for analysis; everything else will show up as filters.
4. Interface basics
Find your business insights quickly by following the suggested flow. Watch this video to get an overview of the Keatext navigation structure. This is an excellent first glance at some of the main capabilities that Keatext offers.
- Keatext’s algorithm groups similar comments to show how common the opinions expressed are.
- Going beyond sentiment analysis into intent identification, the system categorizes comments as Praises, Problems, Suggestions and Questions.
- Shifts in customers’ mindset are identified and highlighted as trends.
5. Apply filters
Learn how to apply and combine filters to segment your customer data with precision. Each filter allows you to explore your data through a new perspective, configuring the solution to your unique use case.
- All data categories you upload into Keatext become custom filters.
- Applied filters can be saved in a "View" for later reference & reporting.
- Explore various dimensions of your data with opinion filters, search and custom metadata filters.
6. Customize the analytics to suit your needs
Refine how the Keatext system groups together synonymous comments within your business context. This video tutorial shows you how to refine your analysis, and how to do it safely.
- Individual Topics or Indicators can be merged from the specialized views.
- Groups can be customized from the group view.
- Dissolving or resetting groups will affect all accounts within an organization.
7. Share your insights
Keatext offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to reporting. Share your insights with colleagues by creating reports from within the app. Alternatively, export your data to create custom reports or use advanced visualization tools.
- Keatext doesn’t hold your data hostage, allowing you to export your analysis results in CSV format anytime.
- Create any type of visualization using Keatext’s exports and third-party visualization software.